Monday, December 15, 2008

Killer Instinct (for A.D.Hitchin)

Bastard entomon.

I curse you, I detest you.
I dream your disembowelment.

Just the thought of your
Writhing
Flailing
Pathos
Graspings for last breath Thread.
Feeds my
Bloodlust.

O rapture!

I found you
Wounded
In
Thoracic
Convulsion.

And I knew:
Here…
Now.

How invidiously I seduced You
To accompany Me
To the Cistern
Of Damnation.
And then…

(Pulsation quickens from Cantor to Gallop
Breath stipples to Delicious Orgasmic Ripplings)

I pulled the chain.

Swirling and twirling in the
Suctioning gyre.

O I flushed, yes I flushed!
Watching you thrust
your stinger mightily
…as a Roman tribune
Surrounded by a circlet of iron Pagan blades
Till Final, Fatal
Plunge.

I could not bear to Honor you,
But I could not Escape the imprint
Desperation
Of your drowning Death Throes
And the Magnitude of
My Delight…

…Gacy, Dahmer, Bundy
Must have resembled
My Reflection
In the wake
Of each
Fresh Kill.

So truly
Was there a
d
i
f
f
e
r
e
n
c
e
?

I pondered long and hard
F i f t e e n minutes
Of Hell on Earth.

Only disturbed by the Brush
Of Silken Filament
Guide wire to woven
Filigree…

…And Big, Fat Mama
Sweet, Juicy Arachnopod
Kindles neonatal

Salivation.

No comments: